Your new job
The software development team at Ponthus converts the client’s wishes, problems or questions into concrete software solutions. Good testing is essential for this. As a tester you are therefore an important link in our team. You are responsible for testing our software, websites and/or (web) applications, so that they do not contain bugs or other malfunctions and the user experience of the end product remains as good as possible.
– Preparation of test plans and specifications;
– Writing test scripts;
– Conducting tests;
– Automate testing;
– Testing sprints;
– Improving test processes;
– Recording test cases and test data;
– Analyzing risks and estimating the impact of errors;
– Managing the scrum team with regard to testing;
– Reporting results to the software developers and project manager;
– Depending on the type of software, knowledge of various programming languages is required, as well as knowledge of the front-end.
Who are we?
We are bridge builders. Ponthus connects knowledge and experience with business and IT. With us you will find expertise in the field of business consultancy, data science and software development under one roof. We combine this expertise with strategic support and change management in order to make our clients work better, now and in the future. We are an ambitious company that is committed to growth and development.
What do we offer?
– A challenging position in a rapidly developing field
– An enthusiastic and ambitious working environment
– A salary based on knowledge and experience
– Room for self-development
Who are you?
You are able to focus on the wishes of our customers in the operation of our products and solutions. Customer satisfaction is a top priority. You recognize important information and easily see through connections, so that possible causes of problems can be identified and solved quickly. You are actively focused on achieving results and objectives.
In addition, you have:
– HBO working and thinking level;
– Completed education in ICT, (Technical) Information, Software Engineering or similar;
– Relevant work experience and demonstrable results in the area of expertise;
– Knowledge and experience with required programming languages and the front-end.
Interested? Let us know why you are a good fit for Ponthus and send your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.