Building Bridges Together
In the world of Ponthus, people build bridges between business consultancy, data science, software development and organizational development. And you regularly cross these bridges yourself, so that you can develop your various disciplines. Your ambitions and curiosity get a boost every day. That makes working at Ponthus incomparable and inspiring. This is how our customers see us and the projects we do with them give you all the opportunities to continue to develop yourself.
As a PMO Employee you are the spider in the web within our projects. In this challenging position you take care of the management of the project and administration and you monitor the overview. Extra focus here is on the deployment of Ponthus’ professionals to the various projects. You also advise and support the project managers, team members and stakeholders about the progress and you think along as a constructive discussion partner with knowledge and a down-to-earth view.
Your daily work also consists of the following components:
- Planning of the professionals in the different projects.
- Collecting progress overviews and identifying, analysing and reporting deviations.
- Prepare meetings, make an inventory of agenda items and draw up agendas.
- Creating reports, drawing up action lists and actively monitoring them.
- Encourage project teams to use project management tools and methodologies.
- Support in the purchasing and invoicing process.
- Monitoring the guidelines of issue management for the projects.
- Assisting the project managers in drawing up the project schedules and communication plans and monitoring them.
- Preparation of steering committee meetings, reporting and monitoring of action points.
- Set up, track and monitor the project archive.
- Secretarial and administrative support of project teams.
- You will also replace the office manager in your absence.
- Excellent social skills and actively looking for cooperation.
- Able to communicate clearly in an organization of professionals (HBO and WO level).
- Result-oriented and independent.
- Assertive, precise and enterprising.
- Fluent in English in word and writing.
- Being able to plan and organize in a structured and good way.
- A completed hbo education and affinity with Software Development and Consultancy.
- At least three years of work experience in a similar position.
- Familiar with project management methodologies.
- An ambitious, diverse and growing organization.
- A lively office atmosphere, focused on collaboration and rolling up our sleeves together.
- Plenty of opportunities for personal development.
- Excellent terms of employment, including profit sharing.
Building Bridges Together