Your new job
As a Business Consultant you work on innovative and challenging projects for our clients. You bridge the gap between the digital transformations of the customer and the services and solutions of Ponthus in order to ensure concrete improvements in business processes. In your work you help to shape the (digital) strategy of the customer, to implement it and to secure it in systems, processes and people. Within the Ponthus team you supervise a team of consultants and you work together with Sales to investigate opportunities in the market.
You identify the needs of the customer and analyze the processes and bottlenecks in the organization. You take all aspects of business operations into account. You advise on the use of our services and solutions and you perform the necessary feasibility analyses. In addition, you supervise colleagues, you are responsible for achieving set targets and you identify new opportunities in the market.
Who are we?
We are bridge builders. Ponthus connects knowledge and experience with business and IT. With us you will find expertise in the field of business consultancy, data science and software development under one roof. We combine this expertise with strategic support and change management in order to make our clients work better, now and in the future. We are an ambitious company that is committed to growth and development.
What do we offer?
– A challenging position in a rapidly developing field
– An enthusiastic and ambitious working environment
– A salary based on knowledge and experience
– Room for self-development
Who are you?
– You are very customer and result oriented and you have the ambition to develop yourself further. You also have a sharp analytical mind and you translate problems into strategic solutions. You like to share your knowledge and are a team player who is always looking for new opportunities.
In addition, you have:
– HBO/WO work and thinking level
– Completed education in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Business Analytics, Business IT & Management, Technical Business Administration or similar
– Several years of relevant work experience and demonstrable results in the area of expertise.
Interested? Let us know why you are a good fit for Ponthus and send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.