Building Bridges Together
In the world of Ponthus, people build bridges between business consultancy, data science, software development and organizational development. And you regularly cross these bridges yourself, so that you can develop your various disciplines. Your ambitions and curiosity get a boost every day. That makes working at Ponthus incomparable and inspiring. This is how our customers see us and the projects we do with them give you every opportunity to continue to develop yourself.
As a driven account manager, you inspire Ponthus’ customers and professionals to continue to build and expand these bridges. You have an affinity with our fields of expertise and our markets: housing corporations, industry, labor mediation, business services and healthcare. You continuously scan the customer’s need for new business opportunities for Ponthus. You are an active member of the Commerce Team where ambition, entrepreneurship and creativity come together, so that our services and products continue to improve the return of our customer.
- Responsible for commercially managing and developing an efficient and effective customer portfolio.
- Management of relationships with customer stakeholders.
- Translating the customer’s needs to the Ponthus Delivery Team.
- Drawing up ambitious account plans together with Team Commerce and actively following up on them.
- Excellent social skills and actively looking for cooperation.
- An HBO/WO working and thinking level and a completed education in Business Administration, Commercial Economics or a comparable education.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience and demonstrable results in the area of expertise.
- Analytical, strategic and you believe that an integral, people-oriented approach leads to sustainable growth.
- Curiosity, integrity, the ability to gain trust and a drive for growth.
- An ambitious, diverse and growing organization.
- A lively office atmosphere and the possibility to work in a hybrid way, focused on collaboration and rolling up our sleeves together.
- Plenty of opportunities for personal development.
- Excellent working conditions, including profit share and lease car.